GoogleCity

News, tips and insights on everything that has to deal with Google will make it to this Blog. Updated regularly, you can expect the latest news, projects, programs and more that have to do with Google! Also, check out GoogleCity Forums for more information, news, articles, downloads, updates and support. www.googlecityforums.com

This blog has now moved to www.googlecityforums.com/blog/!
You will be redirected within 2 seconds...

Friday, October 21, 2005

Jagger Update

If you haven't noticed yet, Google has done an update. This update has been referred to as "Jagger update" as coined over at webmasterworld.com.

You may have noticed that new Page Rank updates have come out. Matt Cutts alerted everyone about this not too long ago in his blog post. He also states to expect more PR updates to come most likely close behind.

Matt also gives some specific tips on how to contact Google if you have feedback on search results.

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 14, 2005 10:56:00 PM, Anonymous e-gold said...

I have to say I really liked your site GoogleDude. see the thing is that I'm very lazy and I never really felt to leave some thank you notes on anyone's blog even I enjoyed it. but today I don't even know why I'm writing this because your site is not even what I was looking for. I was searching for how to make money and Jagger Update is not a perfect match for it. but I guess sometimes people do things for no reason. maybe I just felt it is time for a change since I hardly post on anyone's site. anyway, thanks for the reading!

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:08:00 AM, Blogger GoogleDude said...

e-gold I have no clue how you hit this page off of a search for "how to make money". What search engine were you using? Google?

Anyway thanks!

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Powered by Blogger