GoogleCity

News, tips and insights on everything that has to deal with Google will make it to this Blog. Updated regularly, you can expect the latest news, projects, programs and more that have to do with Google! Also, check out GoogleCity Forums for more information, news, articles, downloads, updates and support. www.googlecityforums.com

This blog has now moved to www.googlecityforums.com/blog/!
You will be redirected within 2 seconds...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Remember The Milk

Remember The Milk! Remember the milk seems like a very useful thing to use. I'd have to get used to it myself, but it has some pretty cool features to put to use on there. I

t has RSS, reminders by email, text message, or instant message. Remember The Milk has an innovative tabbed interface that's very easy to use. You can even add a task by email.

I think there may be some open source things involved as well, which is always nice. Did I say IT'S FREE? I didn't? OK. It's free! There. I said it. I highly recommend Remembering the Milk. And don't forget it. Now go get it before your user name that you want is taken.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Powered by Blogger